Foot Care for your Dog
Muttluks Hott Doggers
Non-skid vinyl soles are water resistant and offer traction on smooth surfaces. VELCRO® brand fastener at top keeps boots firmly fixed. Inner fleece keeps paw cushioned and warm and protects from hard pavement. Machine washable. Set of 4 boots. Use instructions below to measure your dog's paw. Please specify color: Black or Red.
- Relief from snow and ice clumping between paw pads
- Holds traction and safety on all weather walks
- Protects your hardwood floors, boat decks and other delicate surfaces from damage caused by dog's toenails
| ||Muttluks Hott Doggers||Muttluks Dog Boots|
|Size Name||Measurement||Product Number||Price||Product Number||Price|
|Itty Bitty||1.5"||AMF-22085||$21.99 ||AMF-10600||$49.99|
Muttluks Dog Boots
Leather soles guarantee dry and warm paws. Both styles are made with waterproof fabric and have salt and heat resistant leather soles, heavy-duty stiching and adjustable, reflective strap with VELCRO® brand fasteners, and soft knit cuff. All weather boots feature Hydroflex-coated yellow windproof fabric. Cold Weather boots are fleece-lined. Set of 4 boots. Use instructions below to measure your dog's paw. Please specify size, color - Cold Weather Boots: Red or Black — All Weather Boots: Yellow
How to measure for Muttluks
A snug fit is best — boot that are too large may slip off.
- Stand your dog on a blank piece of paper. Trace the outline of a front paw — including toenails. Keep the pen tight against the paw, squishing all fur. Be sure your dog put his full weight on the paw.
- Measure the length of the paw outline from the heel to the end of the toenails.
- Choose the size that fits the entire paw — including toenails and excluding fur.